Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Ramblings II

Pressure in Physicks is depicted as force per unit area. Not that I am an avid fan of the sciences, but it really seems nice to have variety in my blog. Science versus menial, childish and juvenile abstract philosophy. Two ends of a self-defined (probably undefined) spectrum.

Well who cares, this is the Ramdom Ramblings section. I designed it for this very purpose.

Go figure.

But anyhow, pressure is exactly what I am facing right now, with an impending exam in a matter of hours (tomorrow actually, but cut me some slack, it is night already!).

Yet I blog.

But blogging would help.

Because a certain section of this "major" (not so major considering I profoundly waste my time right now) examination involves writing. Writing, which may seem like a walk in a very small park with clearly defined strolling paths, fresh air and definitely stunning scenery. That sort of park, however, defines my ability to write long-winded exponents of Enghlish. (note the intentional error)

How about proper, simple and concise compositions?

I utterly fail.

The park I stroll performing that clearly resembles a jungle, with undefined paths but instead trees that serve more as maze walls and roots naturally placed to trip the unsuspecting victim. A jungle that awkwardly does not have the "fresh air" feeling but reeks of death and stinks (duh, does death smell nice to you?). Dark, spooky and appearances that belie a deeper evil.

That in mind, I hereby compare my proper writing to: a walk in a haunted forest.

Ooo, so spooky.


They say practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect (the used-to-be original line so rampantly overused these days). However, I intend to improve on this statement's unoriginality.
Let's requote and rephrase:

Practice makes perfect,
but nobody's perfect,
But just damn practice anyway.

And off I am, right now!

No comments: