Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random Ramblings I

Peculiar title. Peculiar blog. Peculiar person typing away anyway.

Having being (I think those two words are wrong) rather preoccupied, or rather very lazy, writing or composing these large splurges of text was definitely the last thing on my mind. Even further behind putting peanuts up my nose.

So henceforth (I think this is wrong too), I decide to start a new procedure in this blog, aka the weird title you have already read, "Random Ramblings".

Because I try to keep things too organised, it somehow glares back at me, the incompetence and severity of my stupidity. Or the lack of them. That being said, what I'm doing arranging this blog is sorta like bashing in my own eyes to give that permanent eyeliner effect.

Oooh goodness, the post's falling to pieces. Already i began two paragraphs with very vague openings (make that 3 if "Oooh" doesnt float your boat) and to top it off, my own analogies puzzle me. And it's suppose to give you insight to how I am yet it puzzles me. Ouch.

But when you're faced off with incompetence and stupidity, there would only be one thing to do. Set another rule that allows incompetence and stupidity!

Wow genius, then what about keeping the blog highly organised and catering to the poor unsuspecting minds of lesser beings (excluding myself)?

Doesn't matter. Because I run this blog. Because I said, wait thought, so.
Becase everything I do is correct in my own very eyes.

And thus, "Random Ramblings" is born whereby format may be given a few slack-off's here and there as well as no requirement of proof-reading. Perfect excuse for writing really crappy posts after having not writing or even considering writing for vast periods of time.

If you enjoy "Random Ramblings", you, dear sir, are most likely an airhead because everything I type here doesnt really matter at all.
But did anything I say in any other post matter to begin with?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hello there, you're still an ass!!

hilmi arif said...

asshole...to be exact